naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uchiha Obito

Go down

Uchiha Obito Empty Uchiha Obito

Post by Uchiha Obito Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Name:Obito,Uchiha

Sex:Male

Village: Leaf

Looks: Uchiha Obito Obito

Personality:Obito is a Shinobi that is usauly cocky about his own strenghth other than that he keeps and eye out on things so he is careful some times Obito also loves to do missions so he can show of his power to
complete a mission

Clan:Uchiha

Unique Ablities: Obito is a Uchiha so he has control of Sharingan however he only has Tomo 2 at the time

Skills:Ninjutsu,Genjutsu,Summoning,Doujutsu

Elements:Katon,Raiton

Jutsu:
Katon Gouyokou:This Jutsu is used to send a fireball to a foe using a slight bit of Chakra and requires had seals

Katon Housenka:This sends small fire balls that go at a rapid speed unlike gyoukou it can carry Kunai and Shuriken in it

Kuchiyose:Obito can summon a Slug that can spit acid however it takes alot of chakra to montain it

Raiton Rakiou:Shoots a little ball of lightning that has enough power to charge a Eletric Car.

Raiton no Tasumaki:It sends a lightning current to form a lightning dragon and is very destructive

Katon Karyuu Endan:This makes a Heat Seaking Fireball that stalks the foe till it hits the Target

Katon Ryuuka:This makes a fire dragon that goes in a straight line that is very destructive

Past:All that is known about this ninja was that he was named after the True Hero who lost his life in the War of Kikyo pass

(Note:This is like a diffrent Obito he was named after the True Obito and by the way if i did this wrong pls tell cause i didnt know what came first Dragoons way of a profile or itachis by the way if it is alright may i be a Uchiha in Leaf? pls notify me as soon as possiable Very Happy )
Uchiha Obito
Uchiha Obito
academy student

Back to top Go down